This item is limited to 3 per household.
- Appeared in 1942 in the front, that was active become a mainstay of the German army tank regiment in the defense force by the armor that can reach a powerful 88mm cannon and up to 120mm in which the anti-aircraft gun on the base is Tiger I.
- Ten tank battalion Tiger has been deployed in I started to fight in North Africa front and Kursk, such as Normandy, had most of the coalition forces in the presence until the end of the war.
- Tank length was called ace was defeated 100 cars or more of the enemy tanks in the tank battle, was produced many commander.
- Variation type there are not many, but the one of the tank recovery vehicle type, is a Berge-Tiger.
- Tank recovery vehicle in which the Panther tank to the base, attach the crane to the similarly turret part and Berge-Panter.
- Leave the turret, mounted on a crane in place to remove the main gun.
- It seems to lack the tank recovery work, the removal of the repair work and obstacles in the battlefield, or it seems to have been used, for example, demining work.
- Unique shape Tiger I tank recovery vehicle of charm, is a plastic model assembly kit that was reproduced in 1/35 scale Berge Panzer Tiger I.
- Tiger I model the vehicle based on the medium-term production type.
- Reproduction of around distinctive turret does not miss a mechanical finish.
- Crane, winch, pulley wheels, hooks, and such as the crane boom, has been delicately expressed to detail.
- Boom Other to be assembled by selecting a state in which stretched the normal, you can also assemble in the most lowered state at the time of movement.
- In addition, the winch handle to be installed in the turret rear can also be rotated.
- Can be assembled in a variety of situations, we'll be also spread forward to the change of facial expression.
- It will spread also the idea of \u200b\u200bthe scene deployment.
- Of course the body is also reproduced in detail from the shape to detail.
- Detail of beginning body underside of the engine deck is also modeled to Sharp, it is full to realize.
- Track adopts a magic track of prefabricated.
- Is more even weight sense of finish. In addition, the vehicle front or side, the turret side also ZIMMERIT reproduction.
- Such as the width and patterns are also expressed in detail.
- In addition, the engine grille of mesh and the rear portion of the vehicle body tool box bracket also provides the etching parts.
- It is one of the unique shape that little bit different from the powerful Tiger I is not essential to the collection.
- Reproduce the Tiger I tank recovery vehicle Berge Panzer Tiger I
- The vehicle front or side, the turret side also ZIMMERIT reproduction
- Also pulleys and hooks characteristic crane part that has been reproduced in Sharp will use the new mold model
- Also included cable head
- Crane winch that has been reproduced in a new mold is accurately model until the details of the detail
- Winch handle is rotatable
- Boom cranes to adjust the length, stretched state and can be assembled by selecting the normal state
- Accurately model the retrofit has been turret part in crane
- Track adopts a magic track of prefabricated
- Also available etched parts in the engine grill mesh and the rear portion of the vehicle body tool box bracket
( This is a machine translation. Please allow for possible misinterpretations in the text. )