This item is limited to 3 per household.
Full length: approx 135mm.
*Please note that product specifications are subject to change.
[About actual vehicle]
- One of the ammunition carriers developed by the German Army in World War II is Sd.Kfz.252.
- It is developed based on 1 t half track, the smallest type of half truck.
- It was a task to hand over the ammunition from the truck and supply it to front tanks and assault guns.
- Chassis is common with Armored Military Transport Vehicle Sd.Kfz.
- On top of that the body adopts an armored vehicle body that takes into consideration the activity on the front line.
- It carried the armored car body of an airtight design.
- Behavior at the front line The front armor is characterized by being strengthened with 18 mm thick armor, unlike the military transport vehicle type.
- In addition, a trailer towing to the rear, Sd.Ah.32 / 1 was also developed, and together with the interior of the car body, we were able to deliver 200 shots of 7.5 cm cannon for III charge assault.
- Sd.Kfz.252 was produced from more than 400 batches from 1940 to 41, and they ran with Barrbarossa and other battlefields along with the assault guns and ran through with rash assault tanks.
[About the model]
- Modeled a set of ammunition carriers, Sd.Kfz.252 and trailer Sd.Ah.32 / 1, pushing through the vast Russian plains with assault guns.
- The upper part of the car body, which is hermetically sealed and the rear part is obliquely cut, expresses an attractive shape by developing special parts.
- The top hatch and the rear access hatch can be assembled by opening and closing with separate parts.
- In addition, interior of the car body is reproduced with full detail.
- You can enjoy the finish of full complement of crew and ammunition storage space.
- You can also open and close the hatch of the shell storage case.
- The idea of \u200b\u200bthe scene production also expands.
- Suspension arm is also modeled with separate parts in the lower molded body part.
- Adopt the assembled magic truck for the crawler belt to achieve a finish full of three-dimensional feeling.
- In addition, a trailer, Sd.Ah.32 / 1, which towed around the front by running to the rear, also modeled according to this kit.
- The lid of the ammunition case can be assembled by selecting opening and closing.
- Of course, you can not miss details of detail, including two-wheel trailer frame.
- Models such as the III Command Convoy that took action together with the Barbarossa strategy and the Cast Icon Assault III C / D model have already been drawn up from the dragon, so it is a fascinating kit that you can enjoy together with collections and scenes.
- Kits ammunition carrier Sd.Kfz.252 and trailer Sd.Ah.32 / 1 as a kit
- A unique style, shape and mechanism of Sd.Kfz.252 are firmly reproduced
- The upper part of the car body, which is hermetically sealed and whose rear part is obliquely cut, expresses an attractive shape with exclusive parts
- Hatch on the top or access hatch on the rear can be assembled by opening and closing with separate parts
- Inside interior of car body reproduced with full detail
- Adopted assembled magic truck for crawler track
- The trailer Sd.Ah.32 / 1, which has been running around the front by towing to the rear, is also modeled according to this kit
- Lid of ammunition case can be assembled by selecting opening and closing
( This is a machine translation. Please allow for possible misinterpretations in the text. )