This item is limited to 3 per household.
Full length: approx 270mm.
- CB750 was released as a large bike's first Honda in 1969 is the high-performance is now possible to collect a large popular equipped with air-cooled parallel four-cylinder engine.
- Its popularity spread to the world, it was supposed to produce the Nanahan boom in Japan.
- Played the CB750 race specification that has been subjected to the tuning to the base in the AMA Daytona 200 miles race, which was held in the United States of the Daytona International Speedway in March 1970.
- Although CB750Four bib 2 Dick Man of American rider was riding was lagging behind what the British car of fourth place and rival qualifying, in the final end was Starring the Triumph and BSA and the dead heat, through to protect the top I did decorated the victory on.
- Participation in the hands of a number of riders to then also around the race CB750, which have demonstrated high performance in this victory.
- With to win a lot of victory, it was assumed the popularity of CB750Four immovable
- Kit reproduce the Honda CB750 race specification of Dick Mann, who won the Daytona 200 miles race of 1/8 scale 1970.
- Parallel 4-cylinder air-cooled OHC engine with high performance is mechanical finish, such as cooling fins or quadruple cab.
- Frame and tank mounting the engine, in addition to the sheet, racer unique full cowl, windscreen also has firmly expressed its shape.
- In addition, steering around, including the four muffler and handle of the force also tells the sense of urgency of the racer.
- Vinyl tube is also set to reproduce the cables and wiring Torimawasa to each part of the machine.
- 1/8 I'm looking forward to be crowded to make the model unique large size of the scale.
- In addition, cowling and tanks of the graphics prepared large decal.
- One in the history of the bike is a kit that does not miss the bike model fan.
- Reproduce the Honda CB750 race specification of Dick Mann, who won the Daytona 200 miles race in 1970
- Parallel 4-cylinder air-cooled OHC engine is a mechanical, such as cooling fins or quadruple cab finish
- A frame and a tank for mounting the engine, in addition to the seat, full cowl, windscreen also firmly express its shape
- Vinyl tube is also set to reproduce the cables and wiring Torimawasa to each part of the machine
- Cowling and tank of the graphics prepared large decal
( This is a machine translation. Please allow for possible misinterpretations in the text. )