Height: approx 300mm.
[About Mars Exploration Rocket Ship XM]
- One of the classic science fiction movies [Mars Exploration Rocket Ship XM] was made in 1951.
- Directed by Cart Newman, Lloyd Bridges, Oza Massen and others.
- Rocket ship XM, made by Dr. Fleming and Dr. Ekstrom, departed from the base of New Mexico aiming for exploration of the moon.
- However, from the trouble of the mechanism during the flight to the moon, it got out of orbit and arrived at Mars.
- A story aimed at returning to the earth as a crew surviving while meeting various difficulties, the rocket was the source of the image of the space rocket at the time.
[About the model]
- The model reproduced the rocket of SF movie [Mars exploration rocket ship XM] produced in 1951.
- The total height when completed is about 30 cm in size full of presence.
- The rocket body consists of two parts divided into two parts.
- Two more blades and a nozzle plate on the bottom are attached to the body that is laminated.
- A shape that is slightly thickened towards the tip is reproduced firmly.
- In addition, round windows for the crew are reproduced on the tip of the rocket, and transparent parts are prepared.
- All parts are easy to assemble with 7 points.
- It would be fun to extend the idea to detail up, paint, diorama production etc.
- It is a classic rocket which SF fans can not miss.
- Space rockets appearing in SF movies [Mars Exploration Rocket Ship XM] are reproduced on 1/144 scale
- Firmly reproducing shapes that are slightly thicker toward the tip
- A round window for the crew is reproduced in the tip part of the rocket and a transparent part is set
- 7 parts scores
- Completion size: Height approx. 300 mm
( This is a machine translation. Please allow for possible misinterpretations in the text. )