※ The price currently displayed is the Hobby Search unique estimate price.
We will correct it as soon as the official price of the manufacturer's announcement is known.
* It is possible that the actual payment amount may change significantly at the time of reservation,
We appreciate your understanding in advance.
※ Specifications and product names may change in future. Please note.
── Otori Train No. 1 Organization Finally decided to commercialize!
- Plastic made
- 1/80 scale
- 16.5 mm gauge
[About the real thing]
- No.1 car that was established in 1960 (Showa 35). It is a passenger car with plenty of top technology at the time. As well as the introduction of this toy car which is also called the new No. 1, the donation car was updated, and fixed systemization of the centralized power supply system was attempted like a 20 series passenger car.
- JNR era operated in accordance with public service in various parts of the country, locomotives conforming to the Railway District were prepared for the train tow train for each occasion. Especially the EF 58 Type 61 machines manufactured for the train were pulled a lot. At the Aichi Planting Festival in 1979 (Showa 54), at Okadu Line, it became a run with the No. 1 car organization along with No. 60 machine of the former appointment aircraft, attracting attention.
- Name: Otoruban 1 No. 5 set
- Product number: 57047
- Scheduled to be released at the end of 2017 (scheduled for the second half of 2017)
- Scheduled around the beginning of spring 2018
- Price: TBD
- Optional parts:
# 59014 LED indoor light unit Bs 1 ¥ 1,400 + tax
· # 59012 Quantum · System compatible module QT - 1 1 part 1,200 yen + tax
* QT-1 is a circuit that prevents malfunction of tail light / tail mark when function of quantum system is used. It can be installed in guard cars 460 and 461.
- Model 461
- Model 330
- No. 1
- Model 340
- Model 460
- 1979 (Showa 54) May 30 th nationwide planting festival at the time of entering Okadoku Line
EF 58 - 61 + 461 + 330 + 1 + 340 + 460 + EF 58 - 60
( This is a machine translation. Please allow for possible misinterpretations in the text. )