- DF 200 An electric diesel locomotive appeared in 1994 (1994).
- [ECO-POWER RED BEAR (Eco Power Red Bear)] is named logo on the side of the car body.
- Currently, in addition to active while driving high-speed freight trains in Hokkaido, one also belongs to Aichi and is a locomotive that can be expected for future success.
- Change the number representation from the transfer seal to the license plate of another part, making it a product that you can enjoy more easily.
- In addition, inspection notation also changed, you can reproduce the DF 200 that is currently active.
- Gray shading Two-tone + vermillion car body paint color beautifully reproduced.
- Express the nickname logo [ECO-POWER RED BEAR (Eco Power Red Bear)] and the large white JRF logo on the side of the car body.
- Different colors of skirts (red skirt of 0 series, gray skirt of 50 · 100 series) are reproduced.
- The handrail and the release lever are made as separate parts, realizing a real front mask.
- Model a fearless car body, heavy dolly around the roof and the exact model.
- Reproduction of body notation realistically, including the JR mark on the side of the car body.
- Expression of the cab (operation panel, chair, indoor see-through).
- Adopted selectable license plate. 0 Series:     50 Series    
- Arnold coupler standard equipment. Replacement knuckle coupler included.
- Headlight on.
- Stable running with power unit equipped with flywheel is realized.
DF 200 + E 26 series [Cassiopeia Cruise]
DF 200 + KOKI 106 · 107 18 ~ 20 Both
- DF200 50
- Number plate
- Replacement knuckle coupler × 2
- Liberation lever
- Hand pickpocket
- 10-1441 / 834/835 E26 series [Cassiopeia], [Cassiopeia Cruise]
- 10-1432 Koki 106 + 107 Containerless loading 10-car set
- 10-1433 Koki 107 container-less loading
- 23-571 19D Container (New paint)
- 23-572 UR 19 A container
( This is a machine translation. Please allow for possible misinterpretations in the text. )