- `The 20th anniversary commemorating Tokyo Bay Aquarain` three companies connecting Tokyo and Boso, a long-awaited commercialization!
- A high-speed bus that will be active in Tokyo Bay Aqua Line will appear in popular high-speed bus series!
- The Tokyo Bay Aqua Line between Kawasaki Ukishima JCT - Kisarazu Kaneda IC in December 1997 has opened.
- As a parking area on the sea, artificial island 's [Haiyattaru] opened at the same time and became a hot topic.
- After opening, high-speed buses from Tokyo to Kanagawa toward Boso Peninsula have opened a lot and are currently in operation.
- Tokyo Bay Aqualine will celebrate its 20th anniversary in December 2017.
※ By using the optional power unit, you can enjoy it as a running bus system.
* Supported power unit: BM - 03, spacer used: F 5 + B 8 + R 10 · L 10
[About Tokyo Bay Aqua Line]
- Tokyo Bay Aqua Line (official name: Tokyo Bay transverse road) was constructed as relief of traffic congestion in the metropolitan area and improvement of access of Boso Peninsula [bridge of dream of the 21st century]. It opened from Kawasaki Ukishima Junction in Kanagawa Prefecture to Kisarazu Kaneda Interchange in Chiba Prefecture, with a total length of 15.1 km in December 1997, celebrating the 20th anniversary of opening in December 2017. With the opening of the Tokyo Bay Aqualine, many high-speed buses from Tokyo center and Kanagawa prefecture, Haneda Airport to Boso Peninsula opened, becoming the aorta in the metropolitan area.
[JR Bath Kanto Hino Selega QPG-RU 1 ESBA]
- JR Bath Kanto is a business company headquartered in Shibuya-ku, Tokyo. We also operate express buses in Fukushima, Chiba, Ibaraki, Tochigi, Gunma and Nagano prefectures, including the Tokyo and Shinjuku stations. The familiar swallow marks drawn on the body are impressive. The product is a prototype of the H 657-14405 car belonging to the Tateyama branch, Nana Hana No. Awa Shirahama line.
[Keisei bus bus Isuzu Gala TG - RU 1 ASCJ]] - Seitonbusu is a company that places its headquarters in Ichikawa City, Chiba Prefecture. It operates mainly in the eastern part of Tokyo 23 wards and Chiba prefecture, and mainly enters the stations of JR Sobu line and Keisei line. It is also the manager of the airport connection bus from Tokyo center and various parts of Kanto to Narita airport. The product is a prototype for the 1275 car belonging to the Okudo branch office, express bound for Awa Kamogawa.
[East Traffic SUZU GALA Q G - RU 1 ASCJ]] ● Day - Transportation is a business headquartered in Kisarazu City, Chiba Prefecture. Kisarazu City, Chiba Prefecture, Kimitsu City, Futtsu City, Sodegaura City are the main business areas. Once in the Boso Peninsula as one area, the Kamogawa Nitto Bus, Tateyama Nitto Bus of the group company is operating now.
- A lot of high-speed buses are opened at the opening of the bay Aqualine, and we are doing a joint operation with the JR Bus Kanto and Keisei buses. The product is prototype for Kisarazu branch office introduced in 2017, Shinjuku Kimitsu for Kimitsu.
Please note that the product may differ from the actual vehicle in some uses. ※ Package illustration may differ from product.
● JR Bath Kanto Co., Ltd. · Keisei Bath Corporation · Nitto Kotuu Co., Ltd. Commercialization permitted
- Age: 15 years and over
( This is a machine translation. Please allow for possible misinterpretations in the text. )