- EF 64 - 41 belonging to JR East Japan brown, 2 sets of brown EF 65 - 56 belonging to JR cargo.
- Liberated lever is reproduced in another part (already installed).
- The cart is reproduced in black.
- Normally lighting board mounted.
[Outline of actual vehicle]
- EF 64 - 41 appeared in 1971, the painting change to brown in 2006, and the vehicle number notation was changed to gold at the same time
- EF65-56 appeared in 1965, painting change to brown in 1994 was done
[Actual vehicle guide]
- EF 64 type is a DC electric locomotive that appeared in 1964 (Showa 39) year. The isomorphism is higher versatility than the EF62 type for the same gradient line section because it takes into consideration the high speed performance while the gradient line section including equipments such as power generation brakes is being used. A total of 79 cars were produced for car No. 0 and played an active part mainly in the central main line. EF 64 - 41 belonged to JR East Japan, it was changed to [Grape Colors No. 2] in 2006 (Heisei 18), and features such as car number were golden.
- EF65 type is a DC electric locomotive which appeared in 1965 (Showa 40) year. The same shape appeared for the purpose of speeding up the passenger cargo train at the Tokaido and Sanyo main lines, and the appearance was based on the previous EF 60 former late model, but also the renewal of various equipment was aimed at. There are morphological differences according to the manufacturing time, etc., totaling more than 300 in total. EF 65-56 belonged to JR cargo, it was changed to [Grape color No. 2] in 1994 (Heisei 6) and was active.
- The product is a model that reproduces the figure after changing to EF 64 - 41 EF 65 - 56 [Grape color No. 2].
- EF 64 type 41:
· Reproduction with brown monitor on roof · H rubber with black reproduction
· Number plate attached (EF 64 - 41)
· Reproduce the state of wearing the SNOWROW
· Reproduce the tail light with an external fitting formula
· Headlight with ON-OFF switch
- EF65 type 56 machine:
· Reproduction with black on monitor on the roof
· H rubber reproduced with gray · Car number reproduced by being printed (EF 65-56)
· GPS antenna included (User installation parts) · Mini curve possible
- Common subject matter:
· Signal flame tube, whistle, train wireless antenna included (user installation parts)
· Front railing accessory (User installation parts)
· Power with flywheel
· Wheel with integrated wheel carrier
· TN coupler included
- Order-only products
- EF 64 - 41
- Runner parts
· Front railings × 2
· Number plate × 1 piece
· Maker's Plate 2 types each 1
· Signal flame tube · Whistle × 1 piece
· Two train radio antennas
· 2 GPS antennas
· Jig × 2 pieces
· TN coupler × 4
- JR East commercialization licensed
- JR freight approved
( This is a machine translation. Please allow for possible misinterpretations in the text. )