This item is limited to 3 per household.
- Model model No. III commanded tank K type with unique style combining type III type M with type IV F type turret!
- Added new money type
[About actual vehicle]
- The German Army, which advanced the dominant battle in the battle making full use of mobility in World War II, had command teams equipped with large-scale communication equipment to deploy and deploy tank units more efficiently It was.
- Among them, 50 models were produced between December 1942 and February 43, which is Type III Command Tank K type.
- The type was different from the type III commanded tanks that were made and deployed so far, and it was a feature that the turret of Type IV tank F type was combined with the base III chassis M type chassis.
- The larger turret than the III tank is equipped with a 60-caliber 5-cm tank gun KwK 39 as the main gun.
- Radio equipment was equipped with Fu.5 and Fu.7, or Fu.8, and furthermore, a star antenna was adopted in place of the frame antenna which was used so far.
- Production was finished in 50 bowls but it was active in battlefields in various places.
[About the model]
- The model reproduced the type III commanded tank K model developed and deployed by the German Army in the Second World War.
- Dragon had previously released version III command car tank type K, but completely different from that, this kit combines the latest model III car tank body parts and turret part of IV tank, etc. new It is produced in.
- Sharply reproduced the unique style which carried the turret of the No. IV tank on the body of III tank to details.
- Tank IV based tank turret modeled the appearance of the command tank by newly reproducing front armor, visor and mantlet etc.
- Besides the car body carrying that turret, as well as the upper hull plate refurbished according to the turret, the front armor of the car body and the spare antenna to be equipped on the side are set with new parts.
- In addition, the star antenna which is a big feature in the appearance directs a delicate finish with the etching parts.
- In addition, belt track DS track is adopted as a crawler belt.
- The one where the turret and antenna of the No. IV tank creates a unique presence is essential for the collection of III tanks.
- Realistic reproduction of Type III commanded tank K type deployed by German Army of World War II with new money mold
- Sharp reproduction of the distinctive style with the turret of the No. IV tank mounted on the body of the III tank up to the details
- IV Tank-based turret newly reproduces front armor, visor and mantlet etc (New mold)
- In addition to the rehabilitated upper hull plate, set the spare antenna on the front armor of the upper part of the car body and the side with new parts (new mold)
- Star antenna which is a big feature in appearance directs delicate finish with etching parts
- Caterpillar adopts a belt type DS track
- When completed Size: Total length of about 265 mm
( This is a machine translation. Please allow for possible misinterpretations in the text. )