- We will update the outlook train [Kirara] who is active in Eizan Electric Railway to the current appearance and commercialize it.
- Eiyama Electric Railway is a private railroad line that connects from Kaimochimichi in Kyoto City to the Kurama horse at the foot of Kurama Mountain, a sightseeing spot in the northern part of Kyoto City.
- The 900 type [Kirara] that appeared in 1997 (1997) is a big characteristic that arranges large observation windows so that you can enjoy the panoramic scenery from the interior of the car. Two sets of color scheme of maple red and maple orange, which imaged colored leaves, are active.
- You can enjoy the current <Kirara> such as [KEIHAN] logo seen in recent years, the seating color in the car, and a different destination display of notation.
- It is a handy car of 2 car trains and driving with a small desktop layout is also recommended.
- In addition, because it is a vehicle with a big observation window, you can enjoy drama production in a lively car by putting dolls inside.
- Reproduce the `KEIHAN` logo mark seen on the crewmember's door on the front destination display side.
- Reproduce the blue interior seat updated in recent years.
- Faithfully reproduce characteristic coloring, including interior that can be peeked through a large window.
- It is a travelable model equipped with a power unit on a small car body, and it is also possible to pass the sharp curve R216.
- Car body notation such as car body number reproduced in real by printing.
- Destination display of the current design, a new destination display seal including a one-man display and [New Green Kirara Logo] attached.
- Headlight / Tail light on.
- Equipped with a draw bar with jumper tube.
- minimum passing radius R150.
- Maple Red
← Izumochiyanaga Kurama →
901 + 902
- Maple Orange
903 + 904
- Destination display seal
[Related option parts]
- 11-211 LED indoor light clear
- 20-850 M1 Endless Basic Set Master 1 20-890 CV1 UniTrak Compact Endless Basic Set
- 24-205 Sitting passengers 24-206 Sitting passengers 2 24-224 Sitting passengers 3 24-225 Sitting passengers 4
( This is a machine translation. Please allow for possible misinterpretations in the text. )