[About actual vehicle]
- Lancia Stratos is the world rally champion champion for 1974, 75 and 76 years and 3 years and showed overwhelming performance in numerous European rallies and other events.
- Lancia has developed a unique rally car designed to challenge the rally and have a unique dimension of 3.7 m in total length, 1.7 m in width, 1.1 m in car height and 2.1 m in wheelbase .
- Engine midship with 2.4 liters DOHC 12 valve V type 6 cylinder laid horizontally.
- The car weight was only 980 kg, and the body designed by Marcello Gandini was also light styling conscious of the drive in rally field.
- Everything was for victory in the rally.
- When the prototype was completed, we began to participate in the World Rally Championship.
- After sufficient aging, mass production was done to obtain homologation, and it was sold on the market.
- The birth story as if its birth reproduced the dawn of the sports car that was marketing the racing car still attracts many sports car fans.
[About the model]
- The model is a plastic model assembly kit that reproduces the Lancia Stratos known as a masterpiece rally car on the 1/24 scale.
- It is finished with a unique styling that does not lose its radiance yet it is expressed with a total length of about 15 cm.
- About 80 parts scores. It is an easy-to-assemble kit with less number of parts and engineless.
- The body is reproduced in two parts with the rear cowl as a separate part, and the atmosphere of the internal mechanism is reproduced with one body part in the rear cowl.
- In addition, the auxiliary light pod is set at the front, it is a kit that you can taste the powerful rally car style.
- A tread pattern and a wide range of realistic tires also express power.
- Of course, the interior is reproduced bucket seat, dashboard, door lining, etc., modeling spartan image firmly. There are two types of markings.
- Marked car version mark and Alitalia color marking which Sandro Munari driving the first race of the 1977 World Rally Championship, Larry Monte Carlo was driven, is prepared.
- A masterpiece machine essential to the history of the World Rally Championship can not be overlooked by car model fans.
- Lancia · Stratos HF shining as the champion of the world rally championship for three years from 1974 is reproduced on 1/254 scale
- Finished overall length is about 15 cm
- Body is reproduced in two parts with rear cowl as separate parts
- Inside the rear cowl reproduces the atmosphere of the internal mechanism with one body part
- Set the auxiliary light pod on the front set
- Detailed modeling of 12-cylinder engine and frame construction that opened a new era
- Markings are available in two versions: Mark of Commercial Vehicle Version and Marking of Alitalia Color Driven by Sandro Munari, who won the 1977 World Rally Championship 1st Rally Montecarlo
( This is a machine translation. Please allow for possible misinterpretations in the text. )