[About actual vehicle]
- Escort is a passenger car developed and sold by European Ford.
- Actively participate in various motor sports such as rally and touring car race from the first model called Mk.I which appeared in 1967. It also attracted high popularity for motor sports fans.
- In the meantime, the second generation model called Mk.II appeared in 1975.
- It is characterized by adopting a rounded body design compared to the first generation, two doors, four doors, a wagon, etc. were prepared, and the engine had a wide lineup with 5 types.
- High performance model among them is RS 1800, with Cosworth's BDA installed.
- The in-line four-cylinder engine was equipped with a displacement of 1800 cc, twin cam 16 valve head.
- Of course, it was put into the motor sports scene, in 1975 it won the RAC rally in the final race of the world rally championship. In the RAC rally, he showed his ability such as winning five consecutive years until 1979.
- In 1979 it won 5 annual titles by raising 5 wins.
- After that, he also continued his success in the 80's rally scene.
[About the model]
- The model is a plastic model assembly kit that reproduced Ford's escort RS 1800 Mk.2 which was active in the world rally championships around the 1970s on the 1/24 scale.
- In 1979 he participated in the Monte Carlo Rally, reproducing the car number 5 machine which Hannu Mikkola and Arne Herz Drive and ranked fifth overall.
- The model is a full detail kit modeled up to the engine with over 100 parts scores.
- The total length of the finish is 16.7 cm, equipped with an overfender, modeling realistically from a sharp body style with edge effect to a mechanism of rally car.
- Cosworth's in-line 4-cylinder BDA unit is reproduced finely up to the accessories under the hood. I am looking forward to trying to skill at detailing up.
- Roll bar is stretched indoors, spatula finish of bucket seat and instruments panel etc.
- The sense of tension unique to the competition vehicles is also transmitted.
- Markings include sponsor marks, bibs, etc., coloring lines of dark blue drawn on the body, as well as seatbelts are also available.
- Plastic model assembly kit that reproduced Ford's escort RS 1800 Mk.2 on 1/24 scale
- Reproduce the car number 5 machine that Hannu Mikkola and Arne Herz Drive and ranked fifth overall
- Equipped with over fender, realistic modeling from sharp body style with edge effect to rally car mechanism
- Cosworth's in-line 4-cylinder BDA unit is reproduced finely up to auxiliaries under the hood
- Markings include sponsor marks, bibs, etc, painted lines of dark blue drawn on the body, as well as a seat belt
- Parts score: 100 points or more
- Finish Overall Length: 16.7 cm
( This is a machine translation. Please allow for possible misinterpretations in the text. )