This item is limited to 3 per household.
Please escort the riot troops! The completed fleet-type destroyer [Hilarious type] in the beginning of the Great War!
- Following the final appearance of strengthening Yukikaze / Iso style anti-aircraft weapon, commercialize it as Shiranui / Akumo from the time of the war!
- Engaged in the escort of five cruises, mainly Shozuru and Ruisuru. In the battle of the South Pacific battlefield, it is assigned to the avant - garde troops and a destroyer will be able to convey a masterful anecdote that illuminates nighttime explorer light to sketch the end of the dying rice carrier aircraft carrier Hornet.
- The product is designed with a snap-fit \u200b\u200bstyle that does not require glue.
- The hull and the ship bottom are made as separate parts, and it can be selected as full hull specification / offshore model specification.
- Parts are divided for each color as a basic design, and masking work is reduced for those who finish painting.
- The product has modeled the appearance of the beginning of the Great War, which is not equipped with electricity search, while the outboard circuit is installed, and the port window is not closed.
- Molding color of main parts is Yokosuka Arsenal color, slightly bright gray.
[Attached seal and decal new design]
- Seals are pre-cut and recorded such that painting is unnecessary and colors can be divided into details [gun barrel canvas] and [life support rings] [cutter inside]
- The ship name notation with strong possibility that had already been erased is included in the service. Recommended for those who place importance on the atmosphere!
- Decal is for paint users, including parts that paint is painful, such as [bridge rear linoleum floor] and [life support rings].
- In addition to the decal, a chimney identification white line, a ship name display and a destroyer number are cut out for service for high-end users aiming at the appearance before the war with cutting the outboard circuit.
- Ship names are [Shiranuhi] [Akimo] and [Kageroff] [Klashiho], destroyer numbers    service recorded.
- Painting: necessary
- Molding color: single color
- Adhesion: necessary
- Seal: None
- Decal: yes
( This is a machine translation. Please allow for possible misinterpretations in the text. )