- Full series CG feature animation movie newly added to the series [biohazard] series of survival horror games exceeding the cumulative sales volume of more than 77 million units [biohazard: Vendetta].
- This work is pursued by Glenn Alias, which is said to be an internally wanted badder who plays a leading role using New York as the center of the stage and using mercenaries and BOW - commonly known as 'merchant of death', Chris Redfield, Leon S. Kennedy, Rebecca Chambers will aim to solve the incident and fight together.
- From this work which such a first fight of Chris and Leon became a topic, we will consolidate the living legend Chris Redfield of Bioterrorism Security Assessment Alliance (BSAA) as a PVC statue.
- Three-dimensional form with a powerful posing that peeps at the scope of Assault Carbine [M4A1 Carbine], and strikes a deadly blow, with a sharp-free shooting position that makes you realize the outstanding aces.
- We will reproduce the name scene of the opening sequence which went back to the origin as a horror of [biohazard].
- As opposed to Leon, equipped with heavy equipment versus BOW Combat Armor, the armband is of BSAA's minority elite team [Silver Dagger], the pedestal is based on a Western-style building that served as the stage for the rescue mission, scattered with the magazine It is a diorama base with a refilling of the cartridge case and a blood pool that makes you feel the enemy to approach, enhancing the atmosphere.
- Do not miss Chris Redfield, the aces boasting one of the most robustness in the series.
- Prototype production: McCar Co., Ltd.
( This is a machine translation. Please allow for possible misinterpretations in the text. )