- Motor · Punisher
[Explanation of aircraft]
- Earth Klein - third generation Hexagia, manufactured by Biomechanics [motor / punisher].
- Aerial maneuvering Hexagia developed for the purpose of light combat such as reconnaissance and security, under the umbrella of Liberty Alliance.
- Compared to the main fighting hexagia of the same force [Lord Impulse], although the airframe structure is simple, two soldiers can board a boat, and it was deployed to many front fronts due to its ease of use on the battlefield.
- But there are many opportunities to be captured by enemies, so the operation of catchers by Valiant Force has been confirmed. Even if the aircraft wrecks, the remaining part is detached and it is used in heterodox even from the high versatility that it can be added to other aircraft.
- Conversion is possible by replacing it from the fight form 'zotex mode' to the assault form `assault mode`.
- You can enjoy the situations of the aerial combat mobile using the attachment parts corresponding to the new flying base.
· Vitting Scissors
· Automatic grenade launcher
· Grapple blade
- Governor armor type: sentinel
Armor type that the Valiant Force standard equipment.
Armor type: In response to the fact that Paraporn was manufactured with the pawn as the outer shell base, the current model is adopted in the form of reversing the parts.
Many human soldiers belonging to the Valiant Force are still using it. Liberty Alliance uses disguised equipment to carry out secret sneak attacks using this equipment.
- `Small size of 74mm total height` `Whole body 24 places' will move.
- Head part Camera and abdomen etc are part painted parts.
· Hand Ax x 1
· Shield × 1
· Shotgun × 1
· Wrist part parts left and right (hand grip, slap, weapon holder)
· Hexagram manufactured by PVC × 1
· Archive card × 1
( This is a machine translation. Please allow for possible misinterpretations in the text. )