- Required structure when creating a layout.
- You can reproduce real city streets.
- Colored road traffic lights (LED display type) are reproduced by printing the LED issuing pattern, using a signal machine using LEDs adopted in recent years as a model.
- Modified LED display type has been reproduced by changing the print pattern of colored road traffic lights that had been on sale before.
- Change the print pattern to standard [light gray], and make three kinds of products.
- Contents recorded in the set
· 4 road sign machines + 4 pedestrian traffic lights.
· 8 street lights of the same color as road traffic lights are included.
· Signal is fully commercialized as lighted state (Complete the signal by filling in colors other than the color of the signal you want to use)
※ 1 ... There are parts different from the real thing in modeling. Please note.
※ 2 ... This product is not actually a product to be lit by LED.
[Product Set Composition]
- Road traffic signal + traffic light for pedestrian x 1 runner
- Street light × 1 runner
- <2588> Type A: a type in which the white part lights up when the light bulb is lit.
- <2589> Type B: Type in which count display is added to Type A and displayed horizontally.
- <2590> Type C: Type in which count display is added to Type A and displayed separately.
[Major related products]
- GREENMAX <2536> Colored pavement (gray)
- GREENMAX <2537> Colored pavement (with red, gray and bicycle road signs)
- GREENMAX <2538> Colored pavement (gray / spot pattern)
- GREENMAX <2521> Colored road sign
( This is a machine translation. Please allow for possible misinterpretations in the text. )