- NEW [Hankyu Electric Railway 1000 series · 1300 series] Commercialization decision !!
- Poponetta Train Type Modeled 2nd !!
- We will model two types of 1000 series of Kobe Line and 1300 series of Kyoto Line.
- The 1000 series, 1300 series succeeded the color of Hankyu Railway tradition and debuted in 2013, 2014.
- This vehicle is a vehicle pursuing [quietness] [energy saving performance].
- The 1000 series are entering the Kobe line and the Takarazuka line, the 1300 series are entering the Kyoto line, the Senri line and the subway as well.
- It is a new commuter vehicle whose expansion is continuing as of 2018 as well.
[Specification] (It is specification at the end of July 2018. Specification change may be made when commercializing.)
· Offered in 8 sets
· Power unit installed in intermediate car
· Headlight / taillight lighting specifications
· Optional indoor light installation possible (Popon Ditta made ※ Applicable part number will be announced at a later date.)
· Coupler is Arnold specification
· Provided by book type case specification
- The following is different between 1000 series and 1300 series
· Difference of destination direction curtain
· Segmentation of underfloor equipment
· Difference in car number
- Hankyu 1000 series
← Umeda Takarazuka, Kobe Sannomiya →
1010 + 1510 + 1610 + 1060 + 1160 + 1560 + 1660 + 1110
- Hankyu 1300 series
← Umeda Kawaramachi →
1304 + 1804 + 1904 + 1354 + 1454 + 1854 + 1954 + 1404
( This is a machine translation. Please allow for possible misinterpretations in the text. )