- It is the lifting of the domestic sale of Vascolet which is selling in the United States and Europe!
- Mercedes-Benz Citaro is a large non-step route bus manufactured in 1997 in Ebobas of the Daimler group.
- Citaro has been introduced in Europe, Asia, etc. Also in Japan, 18 meter bushing is introduced.
- This time we modeled the standard O 530 urban non-step bus of the 12 m class, and it is perfectly compatible with the European railroad model.
- It is also ideal for bus model collection with precise modeling and printing painting.
[World Bus Collection Cittaro DB]
- It is a bus service bus operated by German Railway (DB).
- It is operated in major German cities, and the red body which is the image color of DB is characteristic.
[World Bus Collection Citarro Silver]
- It is a vehicle of a silver body which is the image color of Citarro.
- It is used in wide applications such as shuttle bus and demo car.
[World Bus Collection Citartro PTT]
- It is a bus service bus operated by the Swiss Post Bus (PTT).
- It is also called a postbus because it transports postal items, and it is also operated in tourist spots in Switzerland and the plateau.
[World Bus Collection Citaro HVV]
- It is a bus service bus operated by German HVV (Hamburg Transportation Alliance).
- HVV operates underground and buses in Hamburg, and prototype HOCHBAHN vehicles of red and white coloring.
- Painted assembly
※ This time it will be a guide model only. (There is no sale of power unit this time.)
( This is a machine translation. Please allow for possible misinterpretations in the text. )