- Mani type 44 was a palletized car that was introduced for the purpose of improving the efficiency of parcel transportation and replacing aged luggage cars in the latter half of the national railway era, about 160 cars were manufactured from 1978 to 1983, and a luggage train , Or it was used extensively by being combined with a passenger train.
- When railroad luggage transportation was abolished in 1986, the original use was lost and most of the vehicles traced the fate of being disused cars young, but some were inherited by JR Tokai for wave transport .
- A part of the vehicle inherited by JR Tokai was used separately in euro liner color in Kart Rain Nagoya (Atsuta ~ Higashi Ogura), but was discontinued in accordance with the abolition of the cart rain service.
- Exactly expressing the side shape with a new mold and appearing!
- Dolly made exclusive TR 232 with new mold!
- Released 4-car train of cart rain vehicles that became euro liner color
- Vehicle number, body notation (luggage / pallet loading position / end notation · format · inspection notation) printed
- Cart rain logo, head mark, tail mark, overhead wire attention notation, sticker included with car number
※ Product specifications may differ from some actual vehicles.
[Product Set Composition (Organization Chart)]
- No. 30273 Mani 44 type Euro liner collar 4 sets (modified item)
← Nagoya Higashi Ogakura →
Mani 44 2025 + man 44 4427 + man man 44 2029 + man man 44 2050
[Vehicles traveling on the same route (one example)]
- EF64 type · EF65 type (Euro liner)
- DD 51 (Euro liner)
- 12 series passenger car - 14 series passenger coach (euro liner)
( This is a machine translation. Please allow for possible misinterpretations in the text. )