This item is limited to 3 per household.
- Introducing the company's first 1/35 scale product [Four-wheel drive 0.5t small military vehicle (Type 183) Iltis] from Ukrainian Ace.
- The Type 183, commonly known as the Iltis (German for polecat), is a military vehicle manufactured by Volkswagen for use with the German army.
- The Iltis was also manufactured under license in Canada by Bombardier.
- Since the late 1960s, the German military has been participating in cooperative activities with European countries to develop what is called a military amphibious four-wheel drive vehicle [European Jeep], but due to rising prices and the demands of each country. It was discontinued due to discrepancies and Iltis was developed as a replacement.
- Production began in the summer of 1978.
- Most of the vehicles produced were open-top four-doors, but ambulances, anti-tank, artillery survey, command and field communications units were also produced in a variety of body styles.
- In the civilian world, in 1980 Freddie Kotulinski and Gerd Loffelmann won the Paris-Dakar Rally in an Audi-prepared Iltis.
- The kit not only reproduces the inside of the cabin, but also the engine and engine room, and the bonnet can be opened or closed.
- You can also choose whether or not to equip the door and hood.
- Comes with photo-etched parts, resin tires and 3 types of decals (German army x 2, Belgian police x 1).
- Ace's kit is an excellent product that faithfully reproduces even the delicate parts.
- The tires are made of soft plastic and the tread pattern is also reproduced.
- Photo-etched parts included.
- You can choose between VW and Bombardier as the manufacturer emblem.
- Canvas windows are molded in one piece.
- The engine has also been reproduced.
( This is a machine translation. Please allow for possible misinterpretations in the text. )