- It is a special accessory to attach on the side of the wide PC rail. Three types of handrails, side walls and fences are included.
- Mounted on the side of the wide rail with a nail, detachable
- 8 side rails of the outside length of the wide approach rail CR (L) 391 - 22.5, 8 walls, 8 fences
- When using to the wide approach rail CR (L) 391-22.5 1 piece on the outer side of the trackbed curve, 2 to use on the wide curved rail C391 - 45 when using it on the outside side of the trackbed curve
- Rail for the ground line, handrail, sidewalls for the ground, elevated
- Wide curved rail It is a handrail, wall, fence for the outside of C391.
- Dedicated accessory to mount with the nail on the side of the wide rail. You can also detach.
- Wide PC Approach Rail CR (L) 8 rails of the outer length of 391 - 22.5, 8 walls, 8 24 fence set with 8 fences.
- When using to the wide PC approach rail CR (L) 391-22.5, use one on the outer side surface of the trackbed on the trackbed, two on the outer side surface of the trackbed on the wide PC approach rail CR (L) 391-45 I will.
- Fence is for the ground line. Railings, walls are above ground and elevated.
- Handrail C428 inside · C391 outside
- within side wall C 428 - C 391 outside
- Rail C428 inside - C391 outside
( This is a machine translation. Please allow for possible misinterpretations in the text. )