- JR West's 183 system, the vehicle was born to remove the AC equipment from the 485 system in 1990, appearance you add a thin red band under the window is characteristic.
- The vehicle Kuroha 183-800 is that has been modified based on the Kuha 481-200 in the organization, part of the window is filled, has become a semi-room green car.
- [Kinki north] is the limited express that appeared in 1986, from 1996 to around 1999, had been in some train also carried out 併結 operation with KTR8000 form of North Kinki tango railroad.
- This time, the figure of the time the 併結 operation has been carried out: to reproduce the (express symbol mark gold without Big X network logo).
- Reproduce the fine form that red band has been added to the under the window of the Japanese National Railways color
- Reproduce the appearance that thin red band under the middle of the window also 485 system has been added
- Reproduce the figure window of Kuroha 183-800 is filled part in a new production
- Moha 182-800 is Moha 484-600 with a conductor's room the base of the vehicle
- Moha 182-800 is on the roof, reproduce the removal has been the figure of under the floor of the AC equipment
- Express symbol mark is reproduced in gold
- JR Mark Green Car mark printed
- Head-tail train mark bulb color LED light board equipment
- The Train mark reproduce the white lighting in the adoption of color prism
- Power unit and new collector system, black wheel adopted with a flywheel
- TN coupler (SP) standard equipment
- Kuha 183-700 is non-penetrating type top car
- Car number is supported by the transfer sheet
- Printed Train mark accessories
[Kinki North (new mark)] pre-installed - [Monju] accessories
[Knitting diagram] ※ North Kinki (1996) <92844>
← Fukuchiyama Shin-Osaka →
Kuroha 183-800 + Moha 182-800P + Moha 183-800 + Moha 484-0P + Moha 485-0 + Kuha 183-700
( This is a machine translation. Please allow for possible misinterpretations in the text. )