- We introduced a new format from 74 KATO Kumoyuni new baggage train.
- Born to remodel the old form of national railroad for transporting baggage carried by the intermediate-併結 Tokaido train,
111 series (113 series) is the vehicle he is 併結 system and 153.
- He also saw the composition of the train and baggage fees among Kumoyuni again.
- Kumoyuni 74 to 111 systems and 153 systems can 併結 called emerging new train performance,
Baggage train was developed to reuse the old form of national railroad equipment, 1962 (1962) Modification of Moha 72
Was produced in the form.
- A loan package shipping tried hard to abolish the end of railway post, please let us reproduce.
[Example Organization Kumoyuni 74]
- → I ← Tokyo and Osaka-based I 153.113
74 + 153 or 113 series system Kumoyuni 郵荷
- Baggage train
Kumoyuni 郵荷 74 (M) 74 Kumoyuni 郵荷 +
- As many two-car operation in organizing its own baggage train in other areas, trains, etc. 3-4 were 併結 Kumoni
As is also seen.
[Color characteristics of Shonan Kumoyuni 74 0]
1. Kumoyuni 0 series 74, 000-011 commercialized in the early appearance. Large headlight is impressive.
R with the corners of the vehicle, the vehicle to accurately reproduce the shape characteristic of the previous year.
2.80 series, 111 series, 113 series, the other to accommodate a variety of systems and consolidation 153, Arnold, Mount trolley
Equipped with a coupler.
By replacing the coupler type with dense KATO, enjoy a feeling more connected surface.
3. Pantograph is equipped with an appearance at the time of PS13, PS16 that can be enjoyed even after the exchange.
4. Notations southern Chita affiliation. Prototype vehicle is set to train a member of the district Tamachi.
Seal comes with front destination sign [B] [Tokyo] [Atami] [Shizuoka]
5. Adopt a power unit with flywheel. Consider the connection with other types, not mounted traction tires.
6. Headlight / tail light is equipped on both sides. With switch off.
7. Will turn clear case.
( This is a machine translation. Please allow for possible misinterpretations in the text. )