This item is limited to 3 per household.
*Please note that product specifications are subject to change.
- This is a plastic model assembly kit that reproduces US Marine Corps soldiers in the Vietnam War on 1/35 scale.
- In the Vietnam War that took place between 1955 and 1975, the US military dispatched land, sea and sky troops and marine corps in support of South Vietnam, fighting against the North Vietnamese Army and the South Vietnam National Liberation Front It was.
- On the massive offensive by the North Vietnamese Army and the South Vietnam National Liberation Front which began on January 30, 1968, the US Marine Corps fought and fought with the South Vietnamese army, primarily in the Teto offensive.
- This set reproduces the US Marine Corps at the Teto offensive on 1/35 scale.
- Four figures. I model the appearance of two soldiers retreating while backing the injured fellows while backing up with two colleagues.
- Reproduce the state with the M1955 body armor mounted on the uniform.
A soldier who rushes to the shoulder with an injured soldier combines two bodies and expresses his footsteps.
- And the two soldiers who support them also reproduce the figure spreading out and guiding, and the tensioning appearance wary of the surroundings with the M60 machine gun set up.
- In addition to posing, various equipment such as clothes detail, jungle first aid kit, bullet case, 40mm grenade · band rear, water bottle etc are modeled sharply, enhancing the feeling of finish.
- Reproduce 4 American soldiers soldiers in the Vietnam War on 1/35 scale
- Modeled the US Marine Corps at the time of Teto offensive
- Reproduce the way the two fellows back with soldiers retreating with the wounded companion backing up
- Sharp modeling of various equipment such as clothes detail, jungle first aid kit, bullet case, 40 mm grenade · band rear, water bottle, etc. in addition to posing
( This is a machine translation. Please allow for possible misinterpretations in the text. )