- 2013 Following the commercialization of the end of the space shuttle launch pad LC-39A, this time kit that reproduces the No. 1 Baikonur launch pad in Russia will be released.
- Until now, had been a paucity therefore kit difficult items of complexity and information of the real structure, based on the design in-depth research analysis this time, it is unparalleled in the world that takes advantage of the scale of 1/700 I was made to reproduce the diorama kit No.1 Baikonur launch pad.
- The former Soviet Union, is provided to the current Kazakhstan plains, year's first famous Baikonur No. 1 of the launch pad that was launched Yuri Gagarin was a successful manned space flight world 1961, was dug in order to escape the blast the ground with the platform on the, in order to elaborate representation of the structure of the support truss to support the service tower and rocket on the launch pad, etching and white metal parts, the base portion has become a multi-material kits using a resin cast. The [trick MIX] series you, but advanced users who have not been painted <limit> is a commodity.
- In order to reproduce the Soyuz rocket from the assembly plant coming is transported by rail, Soyuz rocket dedicated transporter, TEM2 locomotive to be consolidated, cabin car, no canopy wagons and the line that can exhibit them to the train alone comes . Gantry part of dedicated transporter is real similar moveable, can reproduce the process of installing the launch pad caused a Soyuz rocket.
- 1/700 comes with delicate etching parts order to reproduce the details detail in scale. Etching parts guide and holes for mounting and folds of 凹線 are provided, replacing parts has become an easy design.
- Real Similarly, support truss to support the service tower and the rocket can be assembled to 倒可 dynamic Allowed towards the fire. the entire launch pad in which they are installed has become a rotating platform, also can be reproduced turning operation for the rocket carrying and orbit adjustment.
( This is a machine translation. Please allow for possible misinterpretations in the text. )