This item is limited to 3 per household.
- Material: Plastic-etched parts
- When completed size: total length 137mm, overall width 63.4mm
- II Panzer has been developed for operational training and skill acquisition Upon Germany begin a full-scale rearmament.
- However, the production of III / IV Panzer place, which is the original main battle tanks start, subsequent is now to be re-developed as a mandatory reconnaissance vehicle.
- But so far armor and the main armed enhanced specification (A type ~ F type) had been produced, is further advanced nature of the Panzer II G type and has been developed to seek (VK901).
- In order to improve the high speed performance and road, characteristic double-row type rolling wheels have been used.
- From April 1941 until the following year in February convenience 12 cars are produced, the main armed also 50mm installation of anti-tank gun, which in addition to 20mm cannon also equipped with open-air type fighting compartment also seems to have been studied.
- Part of the vehicle is sent to the Eastern Front, but research under combat has been continued did not lead to mass production unfortunately.
- Then, turret produced for this vehicle has been diverted as a defense weapon in Tokuhi-ten (pillboxes).
- Products are plastic model kit based on a slightly remaining material.
- Periscope and light kind reproduced in the transparent parts.
- Such as main armament and upper body tooling assembly selection formula.
- Track assembly easy part split type. The kit contains the assembly of one set.
- Please purchased separately because it does not contain adhesives and assembly tools.
※ Since this product might be the release date is subject to change without notice for imported goods, please understand.
( This is a machine translation. Please allow for possible misinterpretations in the text. )