Full length: approx 62cm.
[For the actual ship]
- Is the SS France had been recorded as the most full-length long cruise ship in the world until the British cruise ship, the Queen Mary II is built.
- Its entire length has reached 315m. In 1957 it is laid down in the French Saint-Nazaire shipyard, launched in 1960. French president at the time, was named France by Charles de Gaulle. Completed in 1961, flying to the North Atlantic route from the next 1962 years. After flying to a regular route to New York from Le Havre in France by the French line, but also active, such as the cruise.
- However, age is moved to the passenger aircraft of the era, and also become a burden costs, such as fuel costs, end the operation in 1974. In 1979 it was sold to Norway of Norwegian Cruise Line, resurrected as a cruise ship Norway. After active in the Caribbean cruise, in 2008, it has been dismantled.
- French cruise ship was active as ocean liner from the 1960's and 70's, is a plastic model assembly kit that was reproduced in 1/450 scale the SS France.
- Completed at that time, only the most was long cruise ship in the world, the total length of the finish more than 60cm, big size, which can reach to about 62cm. Hull has to reproduce the elegant shape realistic integral parts. Including the deck, such as rooms with wall parts drilled firmly also part of the window has been provided, can not be overlooked upper structure finish. Two of the chimney and the mast of the characteristic shape, number of lifeboats are also represented in the minor parts.
- Fun not only not fill only to a fine paint model of big size, such as the reproduction of each part of the tension line, also to try wields arm in detail up. In addition, it will can also be used as the basis for motorized and RC models.
- It is a kit that I would like you to come to hand in the ship model fan.
- French cruise ship was active as ocean liner from the 1960's and 70's, reproduce the SS France
- 1/450 scale
- Finish overall length about 62cm
- Hull reproduce the elegant shape realistic integral parts
- Including the deck, such as rooms with wall parts drilled firmly also part of the window has been provided, can not be overlooked upper structure finish
- Two of the chimney and the mast of the distinctive shape, is also expressed in the fine parts many of lifeboat
( This is a machine translation. Please allow for possible misinterpretations in the text. )