- F - 15E is a multi - seat battle bomber developed as a successor to F - 111, it is a multi - roll machine classified as F - 15B / D type improvement, derivative type as 4th and 5th generations.
- In order to strengthen the ground attack capability, improvements to the F - 15B / D type are almost different from those of the F - 15B / D type, such as redesign of the airframe structure and updating of electronic equipment such as fire control devices It was.
- Apparently the difference is equipped with a fixed augmentation tank called a conformal tank on the side of the aircraft, the hard point to install the weapon has also been increased.
- In addition, due to increased weight the legs were strengthened and the wheels were also larger.
- The kit is a full-scale kit that was designed exclusively for E type from the beginning as the 1/72 scale.
- Conformal tank is integrally molded on the fuselage and pursues ease of making.
- A panel line different from the D type is also reproduced.
- Attached armed, electronic equipment parts
AN / AAQ - 13 navigation pod × 1, AN / AAQ - 14 sighting pod × 1, AN / AXQ - 14 data link pod × 1, AIM - 9 L / M side winder × 2, AIM - 120 B AMRAAM × 2 610 gallon Tank x 2, AGM - 130 / GBU - 15 guided bomb x 1, GBU - 12 Paveway II guided bomb x 8, GBU - 24 Paveway III induced bomb x 1
- Attached marking (all three types)
No. 336 Battle Flight No. 391 Battle Squadron MO: 87-0173, No. 87-0169 2002 Idaho
Fourth Fighting Aviation Group No. 336 Battle Squadron SJ: 89-0488 machine 2003 Qatar
- Overall length about 270 mm
- 1 machine
※ The image is assembled and painted.
( This is a machine translation. Please allow for possible misinterpretations in the text. )