- Paper kit which imagined unattended station waiting room 3 types of set
- A group of unmanned station buildings of a unique shape where the roof on one side extended to the home.
- Bidding, only the waiting room without a train station space existed, several variations existed in various areas along the railway line.
- It is a building with atmosphere even if it puts it as a waiting room on the home other than as a bookstore of a small unmanned station.
- It can be used widely from layout to collection.
(A) Types used in Kamijyo and Night gates stations
(B) Yao Ya Line Elephant Station Type
(C) Yozo Line Wako Station Type
- colored hard paper material, high definition laser cutting
- Completed dimensions: (A) W 45 × D 30 × H 2 (mm), (B) W 45 × D 40 × H 25 (mm), (C) W 45 × D 30 × H 24
- Number of parts: Number of parts: 129 pc
- First release date: late October
- This kit is a paper kit with laser-cut colored hard paper. Since a troublesome part such as window removal has been cut and can be easily handled, you can assemble it as it is and add it to the interior and collection, coloring and weathering can be used as a full-scale structure.
- Although we respect the real model motif to the utmost in modeling, our own arrangements and differences are added to the extent that it is deemed necessary. Please note that it is not a full scale reduction of the real thing in advance.
[Equipment necessary for assembly]
- Cutter knife: Part cutout
- Woodworking bonds and paper cement: For bonding of small parts (quick drying woodworking bonds are recommended)
* When applying woodworking bonds to small parts and cross sections, it would be better to use facial brushes etc. for thinner ones that are easy to handle with water. Please use it while immersing it in a cup containing water so that the brush does not solidify.
- Spray glue: It is convenient for sticking parts with a large area and bonding thin slate roofs.
- Tweezers: Required for parts installation.
( This is a machine translation. Please allow for possible misinterpretations in the text. )