- The Kintetsu Series 3220 is a vehicle that appeared in March 2000 as the first team of Kintetsu's next-generation vehicle [Series 21] developed on the theme of [Easy to people and Earth friendly].
- The Kyoto Municipal Subway Karasuma Line Passenger Car is compatible, and the first IGBT element VVVF inverter control system was adopted for Kintetsu general cars.
- Kyoto · Nara wrapping appeared in commemoration of the direct express starting of operation from Karasuma municipal subway Karasuma line to Kintetsu Nara station, and it is the representative of Kyoto · Nara for the purpose of attracting tourists to Kyoto · Nara It was wrapped with scenic landscapes and it was operated until July 2011.
- Reproduce the image of KYOTO-NARA wrapping
- The power unit is equipped with a new power unit that adopts a coreless motor with a flywheel
[Product Set Composition (Organization Chart)]
← Osaka Namba · Kyoto · International Hall Takeda · Kashihara Jingu · Kintetsu Nara →
C 3723 + M 3823 + M 3623 (M) + C 3523 + M 3223 + C 3123
- Vehicle number (above organization) printed
- Type / destination display (front / side: three color LED specifications), priority seat, weakly cooling car, cell phone, window opening / closing position indication, wheelchair marks are attached stickers
- Train wireless antenna, fuse box, inductive wireless antenna for user installation
- Dolly is an approximate shape for existing component diversion
* There are parts different from some actual vehicles in modeling. Please note.
- Headlight (white), tail light (red), indicator class passing light (white) lit
- Coreless motor power unit with flywheel
[Option compatible product]
- TOMIX No. 0733/0737 interior lighting unit LC white narrow width
- TOMIX No.0734 / 0738 Interior lighting unit LC Light bulb color narrow width
( This is a machine translation. Please allow for possible misinterpretations in the text. )