- Enjoy from limited train to freight train tow!
[Actual vehicle guide]
- It is F type electric alternating electric locomotive which appeared in AC electrification of Ouwamoto line in 1968.
- In addition to the sleeping limited express [Akebono] and express [Tsugaru], we also towed the old type passenger cars, ordinary trains of 50 series passenger cars, cargo trains, etc.
- In the gradient continuation section of the Ouwamoto line, it was active as an auxiliary machine of the Kiha 181 series limited express [Tsubasa].
- In 1987 all the machines except No. 1 were handed over to JR East Japan, and in 1991 all cars retired.
- Common subject matter
· H rubber reproduced with gray
· The overhead on the operator's cab window expresses the missing of the wiper part with separate parts made of metal
· Reproduce insulator parts in white
· Angle S · Body markings such as inspection marks printed
· Maker's plate · Etching plate for end marking included
· Headlight with light bulb color LED on · With ON-OFF switch
· Remove the roof of the energizing terminal and use it
· TOMIX Kiha 181 series coupling TN coupler included (User exchange)
- Equipped with [speed variable switch], you can enjoy smooth running by connecting with TOMIX Kiha 181 series by switching operation
- About JR EF71 type (primary type)
- Reproduce the figure that there is no defroster in the driver's seat window
· Side windows are not sashes remodeled H Reproduce the form of rubber support
· Reproduce the head marking on the front through door
· Pantograph spring cover attached round type
· Printed head mark [Akebono · Hokutosei · Cassiopeia · Yuzuru] included
· Car number is selectable and included metal transfer sheet
· Ward seal seal included
- The era setting is after JR after 1987, the window on the side of the driver's seat is unmodified H rubber support figure
- Representation that there is no defroster in the driver's seat window
( This is a machine translation. Please allow for possible misinterpretations in the text. )