This item is limited to 3 per household.
[About actual vehicle]
- An Italian car maker, Alfa Romeo announced at Paris Salon in 1955 is a 2-seater open sports model, Giulietta Spider.
- This car was developed based on the attractive coupe Giulietta announced at the Turin Show in 1954 the previous year.
- The enchanting open car, a huge hit afterwards, the Giulietta Spider was a project launched at the request of the American Alfa Romeo importer.
- Initially Alfa Romeo is said to have been unwilling to participate in this project, but also joined Pininfarina 's attractive body style, which gained popularity beyond expectations.
- The engine was equipped with 1290 cc DOHC in-line 4 cylinders.
- In 1957 the wheelbase was extended by 50 mm and the engine was also powered up, evolving to Series 2.
- In addition, in 1961 the tail lamp developed into a series 3 that became large.
- In 1963, with a 1600 cc engine, the name was also passed on to the model changed to Julia, and it is produced until 1965.
- That one attractive style and affordable size, price, such as price, to spread the charm of Alfa Romeo to many fans.
[About the model]
- The model is a plastic model assembly kit that reproduces the attractive two-seater open sports car, Julietta spider on 1/24 scale.
- Modeled the series 3 type that appeared in 1961.
- This kit sets Japanese assembly instructions. You can work easier to assemble.
- The total length of the finish is about 160 mm.
- It is a full detail kit that reproduces to the engine, as well as its style.
- Pininfarina 's hands body expresses enchanting style plenty.
- Design that you want to look around from all angles and wish to appreciate attracts your eyes.
- The hood and the left and right doors are provided in separate parts, and the hinged parts in the upright state are also prepared and you can enjoy various expressions after assembling.
- Under the hood, of course, the DOHC in-line 4 cylinder 1290 cc engine is set.
- Auxiliary equipment also produces a mechanical finish. The tire also reproduces the tread pattern in a real way. It is a rubber tire full of realism.
- The open top driver's seat has plenty of sports car atmosphere in the 50's and 60's.
- In addition, the chassis also modeled the front and rear suspension as well as the drive train firmly. The imagination swells even for light running.
- It's a fashionable, trendy, beautiful open sports kit that you can taste exquisitely the appeal of Giulietta Spider.
- 2 seater open sports car, reproduced on 1/24 scale series 3 type which appeared in 1961 of Julietta Spider
- Set up a newly created Japanese assembly manual
- Body is a fascinating style, as well as a full detail kit reproduced to the engine
- Reproduce bonnet and left and right doors in separate parts
- Horizontal parts in the upright condition also available
- DOHC inline 4-cylinder 1290 cc engine set under the hood
- Mechanical finish for accessories as well
- Realistic reproduction of tread pattern, realistic rubber tire
- Open top driver's seat expresses the atmosphere of sports cars of the 50's and 60's
- Chassis also modeled the front and rear suspension as well as the drive train firmly
- Finish Overall length: Approximately 160 mm
( This is a machine translation. Please allow for possible misinterpretations in the text. )