- We will commercialize Waki \u200b\u200b50000 which used to work with Koki 50000 once between Tokyo and Kyushu.
- As the mainstay of high-speed freight train between Tokyo and Kyushu changes from the 10000 line of the coffee to the 50000 line of the coke at the revision of the schedule in October 1978, as a covered car which can be operated jointly with the coke 50000 line, Waki 50000 was born.
- Vehicles remodeled based on Waki \u200b\u200b10000, which appeared sequentially from 1977 to 1980 and played an important role mainly in the transport of parcels.
- It is a vehicle best suited to reproduce cargo trains in the JNR era.
- Combine with the 3047-3 EF66 first half term scheduled to be released at the same time, JOY 50000, KOKIFO 50000, you can enjoy the high speed freight train of the past year.
- Waki \u200b\u200b10000 It is a modified car from a roof car, a form equipped with a TR203 truck until 1983 (1983) is a prototype.
- Dichroic No. 2 and silver paint color are accurately reproduced.
- TR203 Reproduce the undercarriage equipped with the dolly.
- The car number is   respectively. Affiliation notation [gate], stationary station [Higashikokura station standing]. Each inscript has been printed.
- Arnold coupler equipment.
Waki 59014 + Waki \u200b\u200b59017
Towing machine + Waki \u200b\u200b50000 (2 to 4) + Kokifu 50000 + Koki 50000 (16 to 18 both) + Kokifu 50000
- Examples of towing machines
· Shiodome ~ Shimonoseki: EF 66 (Kawasaki cargo after Shiodome Station abolition ~ Shimonoseki)
· Shimonoseki - Moji: EF 30 × 2
· Moji - Higashikokura: ED76
- Waki \u200b\u200b59014
- Waki \u200b\u200b59017
[Related option parts]
- 11-702 KATO Coupler N (Black) Arnold Coupler Installed Car 10 Holds 20 pieces
- 3047-3 EF66 former term form
- 8054 Kokifu 50000 C20 type container loading
- 10-815 Coke 50000 C20 type, C21 type container loading
( This is a machine translation. Please allow for possible misinterpretations in the text. )