- Model EF 66 was a mass-produced locomotive based on the results of EF 90 (prototype car) developed in 1966 (1966), debuted in 1968 (Showa 43).
- The design around the headlight reminiscent of high driver's seat and electric locomotive in Europe was innovative to break down the image of the standardized national iron type electric locomotive.
- Currently, Unit 11 is preserved in the Omiya Railway Museum.
- You can enjoy the EF 66 of the initial shape characterized by no eagle on the front window.
- Recommended locomotive for traction of freight trains.
- This product will be reproduced.
- From the production amount this time, the light board becomes the light bulb color LED specification. For other specifications, there is no change from the previous product.
- The prototype is a mass-produced primary car of Units 1 to 20, reproducing the front without hissing.
- Reproduce main air discharge wind outlet which is different from the latter term. Reproduce the difference in position of the equipment inlet.
- Reproduce the operation panel and the chair around the cab. Interior see-through.
- Beautiful coloring, coloring the cream on the blue body, fearless body, exact modeling around heavy dolly and roof.
- Car body representation of each part of the car body is accurately reproduced.
- Selectable license plate:    
- Maker's Plate: [Toyo Denki / Automobile Company] [Kawasaki]
- Headlight on.
- With a power unit with flywheel, stable running is realized.
- Equipped with KATO knuckle coupler.
EF 66 + Joki 50000 (about 14) + Kokifu 50000
EF 66 + Waki \u200b\u200b50000 (about 2 to 4) + Kokifu 50000 + Koki 50000 (about 16 to 18) + Kokifu 50000
- Head mark (Super Liner)
- Liberated lever
- Selectable license plate
- Front belt for head mark
- Maker's Plate
- Hand pickpocket
- Equipment on the roof (signal flame tube / train radio antenna)
- KATO knuckle coupler
- 10 - 815 Coke 50000 C 20 · 21 container loading
- 8054 Kokifu 50000 C20 type container loading
- 10 - 1211 Waki \u200b\u200b50000
( This is a machine translation. Please allow for possible misinterpretations in the text. )