─ ─ Yellow and orange train running through nature area full of nature! Sanya Railway 801 Series 801 Organization / 805 Organization Seibu Color Productization!
- Sanji Railway is a company developing railway and bus business in northern part of Mie prefecture.
- The line from the beginning of the railway line, the Miki line laid in 1931 for the main purpose of transporting limestone and cement mined at the Fujiwara mountain in the northern Suzuka mountain range, It is the private rail line which carries cement transportation by freight car only.
- Meanwhile, passenger transportation has also been a valuable leg of the residents along the railway line since the opening of the business since the opening of the Kintetsu connection line in 1970 greatly improved convenience, commuting, used for a wide range of tourists, holidaymakers, etc. in addition to school travelers It has been.
- The 801 series playing an active part in the Miki line is a vehicle that has taken over the Seibu Railway Series 701, and has been active after implementing recombination to 3-car train formation and one-man conversion.
- The product reproduces the 805 organization which is wrapped in the three ridge road color which is characteristic of yellow and orange, and the 805 organization reprinted to Seibu color from April 26, 2018.
- Reproduce the appearance that window sash is painted on body color
- Direction curtain printed [Nishi Fujiwara]
[805 organization (Seibu color)]
- Only Kuha 1852 car reproduces a different truck
- Direction curtain printed [Kintetsu Tomita]
- Reproduced the reprinted body color of Seibu Railway
- TM-08R as the power unit and TT-04R as the running parts
- Pantograph recommends <0230> PS 16 P.
※ Display stand is not included.
※ By using optional N-gauge running parts and power unit, you can run as an N-gauge railroad model.
( This is a machine translation. Please allow for possible misinterpretations in the text. )