- In 2000 (Saitama High-speed Railway), 2000 series was manufactured as a direct line to subway Namboku Line, Tokyu Meguro Line, in preparation for opening the following year.
- The basic design is a body made of aluminum alloy using a large extruded material of 20m class 4 door based on the 9000 series (present: Tokyo Metro), the forehead shape is a simple but powerful impression using a lot of plane and straight lines A given design is adopted.
- In addition, it adopts a system that unit is united with M car and T car, which is featured that it is taken into consideration so as to facilitate future organization formation.
- In addition, curtains were omitted owing to the adoption of heat absorbing glass in the guest room windows, and central pillars are omitted in fixed windows.
- The door for the customer is made of stainless steel, it is accented against the aluminum color of the car body.
- Belt on the car body is affixed with bands treated with green, white which is blue and accents of line color on white body.
- Currently all 10 organizations are active in the Urawa Miyu ~ Akabane Iwabuchi ~ Tokyu line Hiyoshi.
- Further enhancement of micro ace railway train series
- Headlight, tail light, front indicator lights on. LED use
- Equipped with power unit with flywheel
[Blue, white, green belt in aluminum body]
- Different material differences between body and door reproduced in painting
- Finish paint finish of head light cover glass with black
- Company crest, vehicle number, car number display, wheel chair notation etc printed
- Waving wheel attachment tightening the feet
← Urawa Miyuki Awawaabudabuchi · Hiyoshi →
2108 + 2208 + 2308 + 2608 + 2708 (M) +2808
- Option: narrow interior light: G0005 / G0006 / G0007 / G0008, micro coupler self-assembly · ash: F0004
- Accessories: Destination seal
( This is a machine translation. Please allow for possible misinterpretations in the text. )