- New ace of the North-South Line! 9000 series update car
- In 1991 (Heisei 3), a new model 9000 series was launched as an entertainment subway for the opening of the Namboku line.
- The 9000 series is designed for Nanboku line based on 05 series for Tozai line, especially characterized by having one-man operation using ATO and facilities corresponding to the home door.
- The car body is made of aluminum alloy which heavily uses large extruded mold material, and sticker of emerald green of line color is pasted. In addition, it was also featured that the VVVF inverter control was adopted for the first time on the subway line, as a result of high output being aimed at corresponding to the steeply steep curve section of the Namboku Line.
- Initially, the 9000 series which was organized in 4 cars was reorganized, 6 car train composed only with existing cars, 6 car train composed of existing leading car and newly created intermediate car, all cars are newly constructed Variation of the 6-car train formation has been renewed to a rich lineup.
- From 2016 (Heisei 28), renewal work was carried out for the 0108 formation which is the primary car, the destination display was changed to full color LED, the line color band was made into wave design, the line color band was added at the upper part of the side of the car body, Abolition of the cross seat at the end of the car was carried out.
- At the same time, running equipment has also been changed. Currently working in Tokyu Meguro Line Hiyoshi Station with direct driving from Tokyo Metro Namboku Line and Saitama High-speed Railway Urawa Miki Station.
- Further enhancement of micro ace railway train series
- Headlight, tail light, front indicator lights on. LED use
- Equipped with power unit with flywheel
[A8498] Blue, white, green corrugated band on aluminum body
- Create a new all floor board parts
- Fidelity reproduction of corrugated patterns
- Create a new cooler and skirt
← Akahabuabuchi, Urawa Mika Meguro · Hiyoshi →
9107 + 9207 + 9307 (M) + 9607 + 9707 + 9807
- narrow interior light: G0005 / G0006 / G0007 / G0008, micro coupler self-assembly · ash: F0004
- Destination seal
( This is a machine translation. Please allow for possible misinterpretations in the text. )