-G Ground primer Gesso 50ml
-P Water Expression Material Gross Polymer Medium 50ml
-G1 Wave Expression Material Gel Medium 50ml
-7 Wave front expression material blended fiber 50ml
* Because it is a basic set of water surface materials, please purchase acrylic paint / paint, ground material, base material, etc. separately.
(1) Apply gesso (base coating agent) to the base material (wood, styrofoam, styrofoam, etc.) with a brush, brush, etc. to form the bottom (river, pond, sea). Dry in about half a day. (Upper photo left)
After drying, to express rivers and ponds using acrylic paints and paints, color green or brown at the bottom.
To express the sea, it is colored blue and green. Dry in 2-3 hours. (In the photo above)
(2) Create topography around the water surface with scenery sand, plaster, etc.
(3) After drying, apply water or expression gross polymer medium to the brush and apply it to the bottom to a thickness of 1 to 2 mm.
After applying, keep the water level and dry. It will dry and clear in about 1-2 days.
(4) The gel medium for waves and expressions is painted with a brush to make it uneven, and expresses the flow of water and waves.
It also dries and clears in about 1-2 days. Overcoating makes it more realistic.
(5) Paint the crested blended fiber over the wave with a small brush.
Splash of a crest and white waves can be expressed. Dry in about 3-4 hours. (Upper right)
* Please purchase paints and ground materials separately.
* A water surface of about 30 x 30 cm can be created with the set of water expression materials (gross polymer medium).
( This is a machine translation. Please allow for possible misinterpretations in the text. )