This item is limited to 3 per household.
- A plastic model assembly kit reproduces the British Commonwealth Army infantry in the Italian Campaign, which was the beginning of the European invasion of the Allied forces in World War II in the 1/35 scale.
- Allies after the conclusion of the North African Campaign, using the forces, including the British 8th Army, began the invasion of Italy.
- Following the Sicily landings, dared to land on [toe] of Italy. I curtain of the Italian Campaign was dropped off.
- Model has to reproduce the British Commonwealth soldiers were seen in the beginning of the Italian Campaign.
- Has been modeled in a pause in the march figure is six bodies.
- Relaxed and natural pose walking is attractive.
- Uniforms 4 body is modeled in the style that you wear shorts in tropical weather model.
- Soldiers wearing long pants also jacket is style roll up your sleeves.
- Clothes of wrinkles and belt, such as the suspenders of representation, you can enjoy delicate and sharp finish.
- Bag to be attached to a belt or suspenders, also equipment such as pouch rich.
- In addition, weapons in hand was set Enfield rifle, Bren light machine gun, Thompson M1928A1 and submachine gun.
- Vignette of only infantry, of course, is set to be active also widely to scene production in combination with various vehicles, such as M4 Sherman tanks.
- Reproduced in the pause in the march of the British Commonwealth soldiers six bodies
- Uniforms modeling 4 bodies in tropical weather model in style wearing the shorts
- Soldiers wearing long pants even coat was roll up your sleeves style
- Clothes of wrinkles and belt, such as the suspenders of expression, delicate and sharp finish
- Bag to be attached to a belt or suspenders, also equipment such as pouch rich
- Weapons to hand Enfield set rifle, Bren light machine gun, Thompson M1928A1 and submachine gun
( This is a machine translation. Please allow for possible misinterpretations in the text. )