[About actual machine]
- Under the leadership of President Kennedy, the first moon landing plan of the human race that America challenged, the first landing in the Apollo plan to the moon was the moon landing ship Eagle sent in Apollo 11.
- On July 16, 1969, Apollo 11, which was on a Saturn V rocket and went on a journey, reached the lunar orbit on July 19th.
- Next July 20 landing ship Eagle detached from the commanding ship Colombia gloriously landed on the lunar surface.
- On 21st July Armstrong wrote a historical step on the moon.
- The state was broadcasted on TV, and many people in the world witnessed.
- Apollo 11 commander ship Colombia who returned with the returning of the moon with three people Neil Armstrong, Buzz Aldrin and Michael Collins is still exhibited in the National Aeronautics and Space Museum in the USA.
[About the model]
- The model is a plastic model assembly kit which reproduced the monthly landing ship Eagle and the commander Columbia of Apollo 11 which accomplished the historical achievement on 1/72 scale.
- In this set modeling of a moon landing ship [Eagle] landing on the moon with two astronaut figures.
- Display base that expresses the moon is also included. In addition, during the activity on the moon, a command ship [Colombia] and a mechanical ship that had been flying through the lunar orbit are also set.
- The moon landing ship Eagle accurately reproduces the unique shape. Delicate parts such as landing gear and ladder enhance the finish atmosphere.
- Wrinkles of heat-resistant sheets adhered to the descending stage are also expressed in realism, and I am looking forward to trying to paint painting along with the scene base.
- In addition to the conical shaped commander Colombia, in addition to reproducing the hatch and panel lines, the handle parts are set as separate parts.
- The machine ship part to be combined with the command ship also has sufficient reality such as small nozzle for attitude control, nozzle of main engine, expression of stern heat shield and more.
- Sharp mesh etched parts are also set for antenna parts.
- Please reproduce the scene that remains in the history of space development.
- Reproduce the Apollo 11's moon landing ship [Eagle] and the command ship [Colombia] who succeeded the manned manned moon landing for the first time on the 1/72 scale
- Modeling the moon landing ship [Eagle] landing on the moon with two astronaut figures
- Display base that expresses the moon is also included
- The lunar boat Eagle accurately reproduces the unique shape
- During the activity on the moon, the command ship [Colombia] and the mechanical ship which had been flying through the lunar orbit are also set
- Sharp mesh etched parts also set for antenna parts
- Representation of wrinkles of the heat-resistant sheet adhered to the descending stage in real terms
- Special Apollo mission emblem seal 1 piece encapsulated, commemorating the 50th anniversary of Apollo 11 lunar landing
( This is a machine translation. Please allow for possible misinterpretations in the text. )