* This item is covered in this Hobby Search Blog entry!
- JR East in Nagano branch office is now to bring the joyful train in a converted train new 485 system. Of the six-car train, car car seat placement 1.6 21 column, 4 is a free car spaces, car 2.3.5 has the interior compartment of the semi.
- Set different color themes and motifs for each car, no.1 (gentian), Car 2 is a respiratory gardenia (antelope), 3 car Tokiiro (apple), 4 car (nature of Shinshu) army ~Yaku fine mauve , 5 car (special products of Nagano Prefecture) mauve, car 6 are classified as (Carnation) Tokiiro. Now look distinctive been moved to the upper class lighting fixture on the appearance, the shape in front of head is refined as the basic car seed, have been established LCD wide 40-inch instead of indicator formula subtitle of conventional .
- Pantograph on the roof of a group other 484 Moro have been evicted, has been replaced with a single expression that corresponds to the tunnel arm group also a remain low profile. Has now been put into special train over the metropolitan area organizations and mainly from the Shinshu, we have been active in the height of the ac - dc mobility of the unique train flow.
- Over 485 unique shape-based products the [color]
- Divided into parts to create a different seat for each vehicle. Reproduced in colorful
- Head Light (light 4), tail light (light 2), indicator lights nickname. Use LED (with ON-OFF switch)
- Equipped with a flywheel power unit
- Below is based on white beige. Each car roof shoulder colorful attire
- Create a new body on all models
- Faithfully reproduce the wide door of the Moro 485-1007
- New single-arm pantograph
Printing - precisely the different motif for each car
- Clear black glass finish
- Pre-license commercialization JR East
481-1503 484-1024P + black + Moro Moro 485-1024 (M) + 484-1007P + Moro + Moro Black 481-1502 485-1007
- Wide range of interior light: G0001/G0002/G0003/G0004, dense black Wren micro coupler: F0001
( This is a machine translation. Please allow for possible misinterpretations in the text. )