- A new cut and ultimate milestone item innovations MFH, in military genre
Series 3-dimensional representation of the detail.
As its second edition, is the German Heavy Tank Tiger I appeared in 1/35 scale.
- Late production model types equipped with a new cupola and steel wheels that have been produced since 1944.
- White metal, resin, aluminum sawing thing, etching, silk screen printing decal, mug
It is a multi-material kit with lots of material, such as the internet.
- Maybach HL230 engine, radiator and missions and ammunition, fuel tank, interior and turret
Full interior kit was also three-dimensional internal structure said.
You can look inside detachable, also the finished ceiling ceiling turret and body through the use of the magnet.
- Adopted with little effort made Full Metal assembly, the crawler easily finish with a sense of weight
- A built-in magnet suspension, realistic range of motion using the recoil.
- The muzzle brake by UV laser molding machine was reproduced to life ring detail and inside
Curing resin parts.
Made from ground aluminum compounds, reproduce the movable gun barrel recoil spring use.
- The antenna is made of fiber bending resistance, three-dimensional shape with a taper.
- Included a newly developed water transfer decal multistory for Zimmerit coating benefits.
You can reproduce the uneven pattern mold easily.
( This is a machine translation. Please allow for possible misinterpretations in the text. )