* When handling the vehicle, be sure to lift the locomotive and tender part together with both hands. If you lift and handle only one side, it may break the connecting part.
-The J51 steam locomotive D51, nicknamed [Degoichi]. It is a steam locomotive representing Japan, which appeared in 1935 (Showa 10) and produced the largest number of 1115 cars in Japan.
-As a steam locomotive suitable for Japanese railways, it made a huge contribution to both passenger and freight trains from main lines to sub-main lines.
-Because it has been produced for a long time, it can be roughly divided into two styles called primary type and standard type.
-In the 1940s, power trains became more electrified in various trunk lines and narrowed the places where steam locomotives could be used. Just before the SL boom that captured the brave appearance of a steam locomotive that is disappearing, just before electrification, at the highest point of the Tohoku Main Line, the 13th Motobuki Pass, at the Tohoku Main Line, it is called D51 Mieren because it pulls a 1000t heavy freight train. There was a strong run.
-Unlike Mieren on Hakubi Line during the SL boom, it was Mie on the north main line, but there are not many people still visiting, due to the timetable revision due to electrification in October 1968 (1968) Disappeared.
-KATO is a triple type at the 13 Sanbongi Pass (Numamiyauchi-Ichinoda), which is called the first form called [name lottery] as a variation of D51, and two types of standard form called Tokuhon Main Line Oku Nakayama Crossing. In order to reproduce the success, we will commercialize it in the form called [Tohoku specification].
[Product Features Description]
1. KATO's best-selling steam locomotive D51, a group called the new primary type [namekuji], newly introduced various parts of the car body with new molds.
The characteristic of the primary type is that the water heater, steam reservoir, and sand box are integrated, and the rounded boiler tip and short cab are reproduced.
2. A large-sized heavy oil tank mounted on the tender is reproduced with a heavy oil co-burning device equipped for heavy train towing on the main and Tohoku main lines.
3. Reproduce a slightly higher shield beam auxiliary light (secondary light) unique to Tohoku specifications. Introducing specifications that give you a glimpse of the Tohoku character everywhere.
4. The standard type is a familiar style with a water heater placed in front of the chimney.
Both the 5th-order type and the standard type have the headlight turned on (no off switch). The auxiliary lights, tender lights and tail lights are off.
6. Snowplow is standard equipment (removable). The cold weather curtain on the driver's cab is also reproduced as a separate part to recreate its success in Tohoku.
7. Spoke wheels are used that have missing front and follower wheels. Arnold coupler standard equipment. Includes replacement KATO knuckle coupler.
8. A heavy duty coupler (Arnold Knuckle) for replacement is attached at the top so that you can reproduce various triplets such as front 3 cars, front + 2 cars.
9. License plate is selectable. The primary type is 220.127.116.11. Standard type is 164/356/400/458.
10. With a coreless motor and a well-established flywheel dynamic unit, it provides stable running and strong traction.
11. With the [D51 Primary Tender] (#28-212), which is sold separately by Hobby Center Kato, you can reproduce general primary types.
[D51 Primary/Standard type Tohoku specification train towing example]
It is a difficult place on the Tohoku Main Line, a triple point over the 13th Motoki Pass between Numakunai-Ichinohe. If you add more coins to your liking, it becomes a heavy train.
D51 Primary type + D51 Standard type + D51 Standard type + Wham 90000 #8029 + Toki 15000 #8001 + Taki 9900 #8058 + Taki 3000 #8008-7 + Straw 1 #8025 + Koki 5500 #8059-2 + Koki 5500 #8059 -2 + Straw 1 #8025 + Les 12000 #8006 + Yo 5000 #8046-1
In addition to Mie Luck at the beginning, there was a combination of front 2 cars 1 car and front 1 car 2 cars.
D51 Standard type + D51 Primary type + Wham 70000 #8056 + Les 12000 #8006 + Koki 5500 #8059-2 + Koki 5500 #8059-2 + Taki 9900 #8058 + Taki 3000 #8008-7 + Straw 1 #8025 + Wham 70000 #8056 + Wham 90000 #8029 + Yo 5000 #8046-1 + D51 Primary
*The #8029 at the bottom is the product number.
[Related optional parts]
-Replacement Tender: 28-212 D51 Primary Tender (without heavy oil tank) License plate included (1,2,4,9) A primary type cast steel tender trolley is already installed. You can easily replace it and enjoy the original primary form. *This is a product of Hobby Center Kato.
( This is a machine translation. Please allow for possible misinterpretations in the text. )