- Moonlight Kyushu, connecting Osaka and Kyushu, reproduces the appearance of later years
- Although the 14 series seat car that appeared in 1972 is based on the 12 series passenger car, it is the specification which is in conformity with the 183 series express train of the same period, the side window is regarded as a large double fixed window, the seat Has a simple reclining seat.
- In JR West, it was renovated for use in the Spur issue in 1988, the appearance paint color was changed, the loading room was installed, etc. It was renewed in the 200 th generation.
[Actual vehicle guide]
- Series 14 passenger car is an express train passenger car that appeared in 1972.
- In 1988, remodeling was done for the spool issue, and the painting change of exterior and luggage storage place were set up and it became 200 number.
- Moonlight Kyushu was driven by Shinko Osaka Hakata during the late afternoon in the nighttime which appeared in 1990.
- Characteristic appearance Reproduce paint color
- Reproduce the figure in which one side of all vehicle side window is buried
- H rubber is reproduced in black
- One of both of Suhafu 14 reproduces the appearance of a jumper plug on the car body
- One of both of Suhafu 14 reproduces the appearance of a jumper plug under the floor
- The power generation engine of Suhafu 14 is a separate part and reproduced in gray
- 1 dummy coupler · jumper plug installed on one of the Suhafu 14
- Train mark [Moonlight Kyushu] printed
- Train mark · Tail light lit with white LED
- New current collecting system - Black wheel adoption
- Car number attached to the transfer sheet (included only in the basic set)
- Reproduction of new generation 200 series on 14 series
- Reproduction in a new production of a side window filled with one place
- All car H rubber expressed in black
- Car number is a selectable type for transfer sheets (Use the items attached to the basic set)
- New current collecting system, adopting black wheels
- Oh 14-200 (250)
- Oh 14-200 (250)
[Example of set content composition]
- Rapid [Moonlight Kyushu] (around the year 2006 to 2009)
← Hakata Shin Osaka →
(2) Oh 14-200 (250) + (3) Oh 14-200 (250) + (4) Oh 14-200 (250)
+ (5) Oh 14-200 (250)
+ (6) Oh 14-200 (250)
+ (7) Oh 14-200 (250)
+ (8) Suhave 14-200Bold
: Extension set
※ The towing machine was Shin Osaka ~ Shimonoseki EF65-1000 type or EF66 type, Shimonoseki ~ Moji was EF 81-400 type, Moji ~ Hakata was ED type 76 type.
- Interior light: <0755> LA or <0733> LC (white)
- TN coupler: <0374> tight self-shaping type
※ JR West commercialization licensed
( This is a machine translation. Please allow for possible misinterpretations in the text. )