── Standard controller of the railroad model!
- As a successor to the popular [Power Pack Standard S], we will commercialize [Power Pack Standard SX] which corresponds to each use for higher output.
- Enhance the rated current from 1.0 A to 1.2 A and enjoy the comfortable operation of N gauge / HO gauge by using the optional N / HO AC adapter according to the application.
- In addition, it has the function that lights of vehicles light up from the time of stopping, and also supports slow traveling. While power packing of general-purpose model, we will produce a realistic appearance of running railroad model.
- This product only becomes the power pack body. When using it, please use it together with the optional AC adapter for N / HO.
- Currently on sale [Standard S] will be replaced with [Standard SX] in the future.
- Recommended as KATO's new classic power pack.
- Power Pack is a device that converts home AC (AC) 100 V power supply to DC (direct current) for railroad model, carries out vehicle control, point switching, power supply to traffic lights etc.
- Adopt pulse width modulation method (PWM control). Corresponding to slow running, you can enjoy more realistic driving of the vehicle.
- The output for driving is increased to 1.2 A. Stable running is possible.
- Lights such as head / taillight and interior light can be lit even at stop.
- Built-in indicator light (indicator) by two color LED lighting. It lights up in green during normal operation and turns red in case of abnormality.
- Move the reset switch of the safety device which was conventionally on the back to the top.
- By using the optional AC adapter for N / HO according to the application, you can enjoy driving with the optimum output for running N gauge and HO gauge.
- The control part adopts the same muscon type as before.
- The point switch follows the side snap type terminal, and secure connection can be done.
- The package can store an optional AC adapter for N / HO.
[Select and use an optional AC adapter according to the application. ]
- AC adapter for N (sold separately)
· 0 to 12 V 1.2 A *
· It can be used for operation of N gauge, or for introduction of HO gauge.
- AC adapter for HO (sold separately)
· 0 to 16 V 1.2 A *
· It can be used for high speed running of HO gauge, driving in long formation etc etc
※ It is effective output when using Power Pack Standard SX.
- Power pack body
- instruction manual
[Related option parts]
- 22-082 AC adapter for N
- 22-083 AC Adapter for HO
- 22-081 Power connector anywhere
- 22-101 Sound box
- 24-840 point switch
- 24-827 Branch connector
- 24-850 UniTrak powered switch
- 24-851 Unitrack reverse rotation switch
( This is a machine translation. Please allow for possible misinterpretations in the text. )