── Let's enjoy more various vehicles with the sound box!
Not suitable for digital operation (DCC).
- The range of vehicles that can run can be expanded by eliminating electrical interference between power pack · sound box by PWM control (pulse width modulation) method and vehicles equipped with condenser and others.
[Using electric noise canceller ...]
- Suppresses radio wave interference that occurs during model railroad running.
- The range of vehicles that can run is expanded by eliminating electrical interference between power packs and sound boxes with PWM control (pulse width modulation) method and vehicles equipped with capacitors and others.
- Specifications: Analog dedicated Max.18 V 3A
- # 022101 Controlled to be able to run similar to ordinary vehicles without applying remodeling or the like to vehicles concerning KATO / other cars manufactured by other companies that are not suitable for running with the sound box being on sale well, control Equipment peripheral accessories products.
- Vehicles that can run (DCC will be excluded).
· Vehicles equipped with a large number of [light bulbs] for head light / tail lights and indoor lights
· Vehicles equipped with [condenser] for the purpose of constant lighting of lighting and prevention of flicker
· Our company's European vehicles (CE compliant noise countermeasure specification products)
· Mitsubishi EF 63 first time lot product
· Camera car selling at hobby center Cato
- Connect between the white connector of the sound box and the feeder code.
- Power pack Hyper D (part no. 22-013) can be used in the same way.
( This is a machine translation. Please allow for possible misinterpretations in the text. )