- E 259 Series Narita Express appears in Z Shorty newly!
- Reproduce white, red, black, gray paint!
- Faithfully reproduce the top car of the characteristic high cab structure so as not to damage the image!
- By installing the optional SA001-1 power chassis (normal type), SA003-1 trailer chassis (normal type), it will be possible to run the Z gauge rail!
[About Z Shorty]
- Z Shorty's vehicles can turn the curve with the smallest radius on the Z gauge rail [R45]!
- If it is the smallest oval course, you can make a course of 11 cm in width × 16 cm in width and you can run the train compactly without choosing the place even though you are around!
- The length of the vehicle is about half of the Z gauge. Despite the deformed model, the attention of detail is as it is!
- The product incorporates a dummy chassis.
- Although the product itself is a display model, it is possible to run on the same rail as a normal Z gauge vehicle by incorporating an optional power chassis!
- We set price pricing acceptable to railroad model fans as well as light users.
- Vehicle body (first car × 1, intermediate car × 1, last tail × 1)
- Draw bar for vehicle connection × 3
( This is a machine translation. Please allow for possible misinterpretations in the text. )