- NEWW Nankai Electric Railway 30000 series [Koya] Issue to be commercialized!
- Popodetta's first model of train type modeling!
- We will model two types at the time of appearance and the current specification. Please stay tuned.
- The 30000 series that appeared in 1983 is a vehicle connecting Namba and Gokuraku Bridge. Two organizations were manufactured as the third generation express [Koya].
- Currently, in addition to [Koya], we are also expanding the operation to the express train linking Namba and Hashimoto.
[Specification] (It is specification at the end of June, 2018. Specification change may be made upon commercialization.)
· Offered in 4 sets
· Power unit installed in intermediate car
· Headlight / taillight lighting specifications
· Optional indoor light installation possible (Popon Ditta made ※ Applicable part number will be announced at a later date.)
· Coupler is Arnold specification
· Provided by book type case specification
- Specification at the time of appearance is different from the updated car specification as follows
· Destination · No car directional curtain
· Reproduction of commercial windows for intermediate cars
· No falling top
· Reproduction around the pantograph
· [NANKAI] No logo
· Old logo printed
· The skirt of the leading car is unbound
· Other underfloor equipment etc. will be the specification of updated car.
← Namba Gokuraku Bridge →
30001 + 30100 + 30101 + 30002
( This is a machine translation. Please allow for possible misinterpretations in the text. )