- We will commercialize Suyuni 61, a postal car that used to play nationwide.
- It is a postal luggage combined car which was remodeled based on Ohani 61 etc from 1965 (1965) to 43 (1968).
- The series was different depending on the form of the seed car before the remodeling, and I was seen to be active in various parts of the country from Hokkaido to Kyushu.
- The 0 series to be commercialized this time is a remodeled former room part of Ohani 61 into a post office, and it is a major feature that the 1000 mm width window of the room period remains in exterior.
- It is a postal car that is perfect for organizing old-style passenger cars.
- Combined with each old passenger on sale that is popular, it is possible to reproduce the ordinary train which was seen in various places once.
- Enjoy the former scenes with express trains, express trains and cargo trains that have been active in the same period.
- Combination with various Oha 35 series scheduled to be reproduced at the same time and with 2021 C11 is also recommended.
- The TR11 equipped truck equipped 0 series as the first single product with a different car number than the existing product.
- The wife's face on the side of the cadence is lit with a taillight (with an extinguishing switch).
- My wife face marked printed.
- Exactly reproduce the brown body color unique to old-style passenger cars.
- The coupler adopted Arnold coupler of the carriage mount.
- Car number: Suyuni 61 38 Affiliation: [rice pot]
[Suyuni 61 organization example]
Osaka Line C 11 + Suyuni 61 + Ohaf 33 + Oh 35 + Oha 35 + Ohaf 33
Banetsukoshi Line C 11 + Suyuni 61 + Suha 32 + Oha 61 + Oha 61 + Ohaf 33 + Oh 61 + Ohaf 61
Kansai Main Line DD 51 + Suyuni 61 + Mani 60 + Man 36 + Man 60
- Suyuni 61
- Off switch driver
[Related option parts]
- 11 - 213 LED indoor light clear (light bulb color)
- 11-609 Old spoke wheel for passenger car (axle length)
- 11-702 KATO Coupler N (Black) Arnold Coupler Installed Car
- 11-721 KATO Coupler N JP A Arnold Coupler Installed Car
- 2021 C11
- 5127 - 3/4 Oha 35 Tea Postwar / Blue Postwar form
- 5128 - 3/4 Ohafu 33 Tea Postwar / Blue Postwar form
- 3064 - 2 EF 80 Primary type (without hyss)
- 3066 - 1 EF 81 General color
- 3056 EF 58 8 Nagaoka Operating Center
( This is a machine translation. Please allow for possible misinterpretations in the text. )