- Please purchase TOMIX 209 series that will appear one after another
[Actual vehicle guide]
- Series 209 is a commuter train that appeared in 1993.
- It was expanded until 1997, and improvement was attempted, such as adding a door cock to the side of the car body during the rise.
- The 7th car was a knitting incorporating the 1st and 2nd vehicle with one door out of the Saha 209 of the intermediate car without the door cock on the side of the car body.
- Prior to 2010 he was active at Keihin Tohoku and Negishi Line.
- Saha of the intermediate car reproduces the 7th car incorporating the 1st and 2nd vehicle with 10 full-form formation
- Pantograph fitted with diamonds
- JR mark · 6 DOORS mark printed
- One of the Saha 209 of intermediate cars has a bead on the wife side of the car body, the other vehicle reproduces the figure without beads on the wife's side of the car body
- Front display part [Omiya] attached Replacement included
- Car number attached to transfer sheet with selection formula
- Head · Tail light is equipped with a normally lit substrate
- Head · Tail light lit with white LED
- Dummy Coupler Equipped Only on the First Car Cab
- Power with flywheel · New current collecting system · Black wheel adoption
Interior light: <0733> LC (white)
TN coupler: <0336> tightly closed
Power unit: <0645> FW (with DT 61)
[Contents of contents and composition example]
← Omiya Obo →
(3) Moha 209 (T) + (2) Saha 209 + (9) Saha 209+ (8) Moha 209 (M) + (7) Moha 208+ (6) Saha 208+ (5) Saha 209+ (4) ) Moha 208+ (1) Kuha 208
* Incorporate <0645> Power Unit FW (with DT 61) into Motor 209 series of No. 3 car in accordance with the condition of the layout to be run, and make it a power car.
( This is a machine translation. Please allow for possible misinterpretations in the text. )